Installation Process of Kaspersky Internet Security 2018
Data security is a major concern today and antivirus has been one of the biggest requirements of this time. And one such antivirus software that has gained popularity in short time is Kaspersky. The company is known for introducing its different range of products.
There are several methods with which the user can easily install the program on their computer system, laptop, tablet or mobile phones.
Remember the below points before installing the software on your device
- Your device meets all the required pre-requisites of Internet Security 2018..
- Also search and look if there are other vendors who offer Kaspersky Lab products or other incompatible antivirus program.
- Delete or uninstall the incompatible software. Close all the other running applications.
How to install?
Standard Installation Procedure:
- From Kaspersky Lab website, double click on the downloaded file.
- Tap on ‘Install’.
- Read the End User License Agreement after clicking on the available link. For installing the application, accept the terms.
- Mark the check box if you have accepted the Kaspersky Security Network Statement. Actively participate in this process.
- Wait till the installation finishes. Make sure you have selected the check box of ‘Run Kaspersky Internet Security’. Click on ‘Finish’ button to finishing the process.
- Once the installation is finished, activate the commercial license.
- You can use the URL received in email from the online store. From antivirus website you can also download the installer.
- Now, run command prompt.
- Then in the window drag and drop the installer. The path will be inserted once the installer is dropped into the Command prompt window.
- Now enter the required commands for running the installer in a command line.
- Now, press the ‘Enter’ key. The installation process will begin.
- You can follow the steps for completing the installation.
Kaspersky Support Australia experts are just a call away. Discuss your technical issues.
You can reach experts and technicians at Kaspersky Technical Support Number Australia 1800870079 and discuss your troubles directly. We assure you with the desired help and solution. You can also reach us via email and we will get back to you with solution quickly.