It is crucial to get security software get installed as cybercriminals attack computers daily. Antiviruses like Kaspersky have been continuously working on creating security programs for neutralizing such threats. You will get an option of configuring the program and will forward the files along with technical information to Kaspersky Lab experts. It will help in eliminating issues which take place with software and computer system.
If your software is unable to submit the files you can get in touch with the specialists and experts of Kaspersky Support Australia for help.
Follow the below directions for sending report to Kaspersky Lab
- Tap on ‘Windows’ and ‘Q’ keys and then type ‘Kaspersky’. Tap on the antivirus icon when it appears on the main application window.
- Click on the ‘Support’ link and then tap on ‘Support Tools’ for opening the Support Tools window.
- Now click on the ‘Send service Data to Technical Support’. Marked the box available next to ‘System Information’ if you would like to forward the details of the computer system. You can also mark the box available next to ‘Data Collected for Analysis’ if you want to send this detail also.
- For reviewing the reports list which Kaspersky has created, tap on the ‘List of Files’. Keep marking the boxes available next to reports which you want to send. Tap on ‘Back’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Regulation on Data Provisioning’ link and go through the details displayed. It will describe the app’s process of sending memory dump files, trace files along with other information to Kaspersky lab as the software runs.
- Once you have reviewed the information, tap on ‘Close’ option. Click on ‘Send’. You will a text box of ‘Enter Request Number’. Type a number which you want to link to the upload. It will help you in identifying the upload request when you visit your antivirus account page.
- Tap on ‘Send’ for forwarding the files and other details to Kaspersky Lab.
You can also reach the technicians and experts at Kaspersky Support Number 18oo-87o-o79 for any assistance. The team is here to guide and help you through the process.