While entering the details from the keyboard, thieves can obstruct the information by using spying software installed on the computer system. Spyware uses keystrokes whenever the user utilizes the keyboard. By using On-Screen Keyboard of Kaspersky Total Security secures the information of the user being disclosed to cybercriminals.
You can also consult the team of experts of Kaspersky Support Australia at 1800-870-079 for more details on this feature of antivirus.
Keep in mind that the On-Screen Keyboard does not protect the details from obstruction if you have provided the data on a website which has been already hacked.
How to open the Kaspersky’s On-Screen Keyboard from browser?
Before proceeding with the process, you are required to install the antivirus and then restart the computer system. Activate the antivirus’ protection extension.
- On the browser’s top panel, tap on the Kaspersky Protection icon available. You can find it either on right or left side of the address bar depends upon the browser you are using.
- Tap on ‘Open On-Screen Keyboard’.
You will see the board appearing on the computer screen.
Process of configuring the On-Screen Keyboard
- Tap on the settings icon available on the lower left side of the antivirus main screen.
- Go to the ‘Additional’ option and then choose ‘Secure Data Input’.
- In the block of the board, you can either check or clear the checkboxes
- You can access the keyboard by typing CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + P.
- Show the quick launch icon in the required data entry fields.
- Tap on the ‘Edit Categories’ for choosing the websites categories where the icon of ‘Quick Launch’ can be seen.
- Choose or clear the checkboxes for the below mentioned categories.
- All the data entry fields for Safe Money.
- Electronic commerce.
- Internet Communication media.
- Tap on ‘Manage Exclusions> Add’ for configuring the individual settings for displaying the board icons.
- Now, enter the web address mask, choose the scope along with parameter.
- Tap on ‘Add’. The settings will be applied.
For any assistance connect with the experts by dialing Kaspersky Technical Support Number Australia at 1800-870-079.
If you need any guidance with the above process or if you are dealing with any technical glitch then reach us anytime. We are here to help you round the clock. You can connect with us at Kaspersky Customer Support Number 1800-870-079 and we will help you throughout the recovery process.