What is the use of configuration file in Kaspersky? Well, it does have several tasks in the antivirus product. It performs local installation through the command line with default settings. For doing so, you need to save the folder where distribution kit is saved. It also performs remote installation of application with predefined steps as well as helps in migrating the Kaspersky Endpoint Security settings from one system to another.
You can also take technical support if you are unable to perform the below steps by reaching them at toll-free number 1-800-870-079.
But how to create Configuration File?
Follow the below process for creating configuration file:
- Start by accessing the ‘Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows’.
- Go to ‘Settings’ section.
- Now, configure the antivirus application.
- Choose the ‘Advanced Settings’ available on the left side. From ‘Manage Settings’ tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- Save the file after selecting the location.
And if you want to use configuration folder for installing application with predefined steps then save the folder with ‘install.cfg’.
How to use the Configuration file?
Follow the below process of installing the file on Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows on local host:
- Create a file and name it ‘install.cfg’.
- In the folder with MSI Installer, add a ‘key file’ and ‘install.cfg’.
Follow the below guidelines for loading or importing the file into the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10:
- Go to ‘Settings’ section after opening ‘Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows’.
- From the left side, go to ‘Advanced Settings’ section. Tap on ‘Load’ from the ‘Manage Settings’.
- Click ‘OK’ after selecting the ‘.cfg’ file location. It will help in importing the settings from configuration folder to application.
With the help of above procedure, you can easily create as well as can utilise the configuration folder in the antivirus application. But if you are unable to understand or finding difficulty in any of the step, then get in touch with experts.
Kaspersky Support Australia is here to guide you at 1-800-870-079
The team of experts and technicians are here to help you with any related query. You just need to dial Kaspersky Support Number Australia 1-800-870-079 and we will help in fixing the issue in the first call itself. We are available round the clock to assist you.