Create a Backup Copy of Files on FTP Server or Network in Kaspersky
Creating a back-up ensures the data safety and prevents the loss of important information due to virus attack or modification or removal of files by other user. By using the ‘Backup and Restore’ feature of Kaspersky Total Security. You can easily save the files and folders in online storage either on a removable drive, network drive or on FTP server.
You can also consult with technical support team of Kaspersky Support Australia and team will help you through the procedure.
Follow the below guidelines for Create a Backup Files on FTP Server or Network in Kaspersky:
- In Kaspersky Total Security’s main window, tap on ‘Backup and Restore’ option. You can go through the Kaspersky’s website for opening the application.
- Select either of the available option: ‘Select files for backup’ or ‘Create backup copies of other files’.
- Strike the checkboxes mentioned below:
- Select the data type for copying after selecting ‘Create backup copies of specifies file types’.
- Tap on ‘Next’ after choosing ‘Create back-up copies from specified folders’. Then drag the folder into the window. You can also tap on ‘Add folder’ available at the top corner of the window. Choose the folder and then tap on ‘Select’
- Tap on ‘Next’ and then select ‘Add network storage’.
- Now you can choose the network storage for your files i.e. FTP Server or Network drive.
- Now, fill the required data for linking to the network storage. Tap on OK then.
- Choose the checkbox labelled as ‘Use advanced storage settings’ for setting the number of back-up copies as well as back-up task schedule.
- Tap Next.
- Now, select the checkbox labelled as ‘Run scheduled backup at computer startup if it was turned off at the specified time’ and then click Next.
- You will be ask to adjust the settings of storage:
- You can set the number of versions of back-up copies for storing.
- Mention the period of storage for versions of back-up copies.
- Tap on Next.
- Afterwards, you can enter a name for the back-up created and mark the checkbox with ‘Run backup upon wizard completion’.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
Reach Kaspersky Support Number Australia 1800-870-079 for any technical glitch or any issue with the above process. Our team assures you with the appropriate solution without letting you wait. You can also drop an email, explaining the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are here to assist you round the clock. So reach us anytime.